Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Musical

Being the holiday season I decided to take in the one of the many festive musical events here. The choices were tough..... we have the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the Washington Ballet performing "The Nutcracker", "A Christmas Carol" performed by the Shakespeare Theater Company or the Freeman High School's String Orchestra "Holiday Concert". The choice was easy because of I haven't seen one of the "First" Violin players perform in 9 months.







There she is in the middle getting ready to perform.









There she is with the rest of the orchestra playing "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" by Charlie Daniels, just kidding I believe it was "O Magnum Mysterium".

Here they are with a rendition of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

2 comments:

Ishmael said...

Dude,

That's really nice!

And thanks to you and the Mrs. for the nice card!

Merry Christmas!

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Thanks and Happy Festivus