Friday, June 19, 2009

I've said it before...

and I'll say it again. Living in and amongst some of the world's best treasures is pretty cool. This time for a different reason. A week ago we ventured out to see a movie, so what you say I always go see a movie. Well this time we went to see "A night at the Museum: Battle for the Smithsonian" AT the Smithsonian. It was playing at the National Museum of Natural History 's IMAX theater.








The boy on our way to the museum, if he isn't texting or receiving a text from his G/F every 34 seconds the world might end.














If you've seen the movie you know what this is, if not I won't spoil it. This is from the movie and is on display at the Smithsonian Castle.














Then it was on to the IMAX




















Of course before and after we had to take in some of the new exhibits like a whole section on Geology that made the Mrs. happy. Here the kids are checking out the Rhode Island soil











The girl really did like the gem exhibit although you would never know it here..... aah the girl being the girl









And we finished off the night with a little fire and smores

No comments: