I always thought that Boston did the best fireworks that I had ever seen and that's going back a number of years. In recent history the displays have been dependant on the amount of donors and how much change is collected in those little coffee cans at local stores. Well this year the bar has been set very high not only with the fireworks but the overall celebration of the 4th here in the nation's Capital. Rather then try and sum up the day and the 188 photos and videos in one post, I'll break it down over several. First though it wouldn't be the 4th without fireworks so here are a few shots we took last night while we sat on the lawn of the Capital (along with an estimated 1/2 million of our closest friends that enjoyed the day here).
And while they say a picture is worth a thousand words a video is worth a novel......
No comments:
Post a Comment