Friday, August 15, 2008

The Certifiable Geek

Oh. My. Goodness. The Man has officially completed his cyber-forensic-dork-a-saurus program. After weeks and weeks of torment, he passed with flying colors! Now we can finally have a life again- hooray! The only down side is that now I have to be seen in public with a man who looks like this:

At any rate, all who stop by this little bloggy thing should leave a note of congrats- OK, actually two: one to the Man for becoming a Certifiable Geek, and one for me for putting up with his stress all summer. Love, da Mrs.

4 comments:

Ishmael said...

Congrats, GEEK!

And Elizamac, good job putting up with all the pocket-protectors that were surely littered about.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

I only have one pocket protector and NOW I wear it with pride, although wearing my pants this high, my belt is giving my boobies a rash

Anonymous said...

Congrats to both of you. Can't wait till you get up here to Beantown to hear you hash and rehash all the harrowing adventures. Does this mean I have to erase all the porn on my computer?

Anonymous said...

Only the stuff with goats and/or midgets in it. Looking forward to getting up that way as well- I'm already packed!