Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Another Spring Day

We have had our third day in a row of beautiful albeit still cold day of spring.




Half way to my office is a little scenic overlook called deadman's curve that I pulled over to snap this photo of sunrise this morning. It was kind of a stress relief from the 7 minutes of 7 car traffic I must deal with each morning. The scene is of the harbors of Kodiak.






I have also been making periodic checks of the harbor hoping to catch the Orca's in search of lunch but as the following pictures show they were not around, as the saying goes "when the cats away the mice will play




















































The Steller Sea Lions can get up to 1250 lbs and I hate to break it to you but they are not really lions but rather part of the seal family.

















No comments: