Saturday, March 31, 2007

New Olympic Sport

I've noticed we have a lot of talent going to waste here in Kodiak (I'm not sure about the rest of AK) and I am going to propose a new sport that could be entered into the summer Olympics. I was thinking about making it an "Extreme" sport but its not to extreme heck all it really takes is a gun and a six pack of beer. So I offer my new sport..... Roadsign Shooting. I've always seen roadsigns along the road in the lower USofA with the occasional bullet hole in them but nothing that really stands out till I got here. So in order to gain a medal in this new sport the sign must be completely or almost completely unreadable. Here are a few examples







Now this one wouldn't even get honorable mention, but with a little more practice might be ready for the next Olympics
















This one is a little better but still needs some practice









This one I would give a Silver to. Still looking for a gold metal winner and I'm sure I'll find one here.

No comments: