At my work I have the dubious honor of having to get on a scale every 6 months. This means that between the months of Nov thru Jan I can eat like a cow and between Feb thru Apr I have to fast and repeat the cycle every 3 months. That being said with this winter being crappy for my outdoor activities, the Mrs. cooking like she should have her own show on the Food Network and an 18 day vacation (read the food blog) I have managed to amass an additional 23.5 lbs.
If I weigh in over my allotted weight I have the distinction of being put on what is known as “the fat boy program” now there is a badge of honor to wear. So with that being said I find myself with 40 days to lose the weight. So its back to walking everyday (any weather) and eating right again. It’s been six days since our return and so far I’ve been doing a few miles a day and have lost 7.5 lbs., 16 to go and 40 days of rabbit food. Yahoo!! The only good thing is the light at the end of the tunnel (April 30th) and that is McDonalds for breakfast, all you can eat pizza buffet for lunch, and extra order of curly fries with dinner.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment