Saturday, September 22, 2007

Leave... don't leave.....leave...... don't leave..........

So this morning we headed to breakfast (before another day of cleaning now that all are "stuff" has been taken away by the movers) and we stopped at Jewel Beach to take theses photos....

And then a few minutes later after the colors changed I snapped this one...

These came right from the camera, no editing or anything. So back to the title, as we watched this sunrise we both looked at each other and said "Why are we leaving this". Jump ahead 10 hours and it is raining sideways to the point we almost had to pull over heading back to the hotel, and we looked at each other and said "why are we still here". But that's Kodiak... the good the bad... but never the ugly

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you guys this afternoon. And no, I wasn't sleeping one off in my car down at the spit. I was just resting my eyes. Sorry I couldn't meet up with you tonight. Have a safe flight. I'll miss you two.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what a beautiful blog! Sorry I only now just discovered it... Sad to see you guys go, but hope our paths will cross again at some point:)

Happy trails, to you...

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Thanks to both of you and keep following the adventures.