Ok so our faithful readers need to stop checking the blog everyday or a couple of times a day until we tell them different. We check the "how many people are looking thingy" and I feel guilty that we haven't posted any new or cool pictures. We are going to (try) and do an adventure blog about our grueling, frustrating, "no end in sight", hotel skipping jaunt over the next few (eternity) weeks, so if you want to be bored by that feel free to check in. I do promise it will be worth while after all the dust settles as we already have big plans for not only DC but the "Shenandoah, a wilderness oasis in the busy east . . ."
That said we are spending Day 1 in the Kodiak hotel, which happens to be on the CG base. We were surprised to find it to be very accommodating besides the fact that it doesn't take pets (they are still at the house). I did take some photos today but the 2 cables I have to move them to the computer are....... who knows, so begins the adventure / nightmare of moving. To sum them up, they are of a frustrated dog who doesn't know what the heck is going on (freaking/stressing out) on our 4 mile hike (actually a double hike on the same trail) and more pics of the Mrs. gathering shrooms.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment