Sunday, October 21, 2007

Dilemma over

It was sunny and 80 degrees today so the Mrs. informed me there was no dilemma....the bar was OUT. As I sit here now with some tired legs I wish I opted for the bar. The way I gage walking distance is I know it takes me 20 minutes to hobble a mile. This morning I walked for exactly 2 hours.... 2 hours = 6 20 minute units = 6 miles. After I got home I was able to rest for 10 minutes and then off we went again for another 2 hour hike around town. This time there was some stopping for sushi, a cold one, looking around stores but still some more serious walking. So I figure all in all I got my walk on. A few shots of what we saw on our walk....






Came across this house which is only 2 blocks from the house













Yup its a house but still kind of cool because it was Lee's, of course he should have picked a better profession then loser of the Civil War.












This is our new City Hall. They have this cool little fountain pool and on Saturdays they have a Farmers Market














This pic is for a friend of ours in Kodiak, who I'm sure will appreciate it. And on that note its 11:55, the the Sox JUST WON THE PENNANT



5 comments:

Ishmael said...

Sorry, Dude, I wish I could muster the enthusiasm for the Bosox, but I gotta go with the Rockies. True, I'da been rooting for the Tribe if they won.... Not sure what the deal is, but I bring myself to pull for Boston. Hope that doesn't get me relegated to the garage floor when I come visit....

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

not rooting for the Sox won't even get you inside the garage, maybe if the temp ever drops below 75 here we might throw a blanket outside on the curb for you. Just because your upset Barry isn't in the WS don't take it out on the Sox

Ishmael said...

Ouch, the Barry Bonds comment really stung!

Okay, I'll see about getting excited about the Red Sox. How many beers could it take?

Can you tell I really don't have a dog in this fight?

Me and another Boston fan are going to start the game at Henry's and finish it at Tony's.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Ok on that note your allowed back inside as a welcomed guest and if you keep rooting for the Sox the first bucket O beer is on us

Anonymous said...

Girls, please don't fight. I hate it when you yell.