Life is still crazy as we are living under a bridge under the Beltway but its looking up as we found a bomb ass 3 floor 3 bedroom townhouse in the heart of Old town (Alexandria) that we will have the keys to next week.
Not much in terms of pictures except the next 2, but this weekend will be our first adventure in the urban jungle that is the GWB playground.
This one is for the AK folks, seeing as we have all been out to dinner at say Henry's or anywhere else in town and the idea of getting a steak (let alone one marinated in Jameson) for $15 is just ludicrous... well then welcome to hereville, also try and get a Guinness and 2 rum and cokes for $10.50
And to show how much of a geek I have become this is the left side of my desk, its hard to tell but the computer on the left is a PC on steroids. I have been waiting for it to talk to me first thing in the morning... Good morning Dave (2001 A Space Odyssey) if you didn't get it
UPDATE: 12:45 am the Sox did it.... Manny being Manny... note to self... buy more then a six pack to make it past 10:00 pm next time
1 comment:
I bet that was a full Imperial pint of Guinness on tap for $3, wasn't it?
I hate you.
Post a Comment