Thursday, January 3, 2008

Late Happy New Year

OR this is the last Us / Pat Troy blog for awhile. Although it seems like we go to Pat Troys every night as these last few blogs show, its not the case. That said here is another Us/Pat Troy blog from New Years Eve. We opted for the dress up formal dignified affair (drunk) that consisted of a nice 4 course meal and good times.










The Mrs. was excited to get all dolled up for the night, I myself felt like I was going to work

















This is as close as the hat got to my head, that aside I think its a cool picture and a great way to bring in the new year with a Guinness

















The Mrs. on the other hand wore her thingy

















Mr. Troy himself was the M.C. for the festivities and did a great job keeping everyone happy. Here he made everyone in the place get up and introduce themselves to everyone around them







Like I mentioned before The Unicorn song is a favorite here and especially to Pat







The Mrs. enjoying the final course the chocolate mint cheesecake. And yes we reserved 2 seats at the bar because the people we know the best there are around the bar

And the final count down 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1- Nappy Yew Hear


No comments: