Saturday, January 19, 2008

Next Adventure

This past what seems like forever I have been under the weather so not much in terms of adventures or for that matter existence. Seems that after 4 years of clean air and no sickness my system can't handle living in and amongst the herds of germ carrying people inside the Beltway.

But I'm back working on all cylinders and its off for the next adventure to the Evil Empire or as the Yankee's fans call it.... Home. We are spending 3 days in New York City to catch the sights, sounds, good food and people watch the gajillions of people there (yes that's a real word because Dr. Evil asked for that much money in Goldmember). The Mrs. is looking forward to at least one nice meal at a French Brasserie (Les Halles) only because Anthony Bourdaine of the show "Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations" on the Travel Channel is part owner. I myself am just looking forward to a couple of NY dirty water dogs from a street vendor and hit a real NY Deli. Photos to follow.....

No comments: