Sunday, April 20, 2008

Break - Part 2

The rest of the day was spent shopping until dinner and then to get our energy back (shopping takes a lot out of me and the wallet) we decided to have French for dinner.







Le Refuge is Old Town's oldest French restaurant and after dinner I know why. It is a small family owned place that only seats about 20 so the service was fantastic.











Here we are enjoying dinner. The girl went with the Fillet de porc au Roquefort (roast pork in a Roguefort sauce), little does she know she ate sheep's milk blue cheese. I on the other hand had the Escalope de veau Normande (veal in a creamy brandy sauce) and I have to say it was the best veal meal I've ever had.
From there it was home to watch Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End and rub our belly from all the food.

No comments: