Today mom and dad took me 4 a nice walk down King street. I luv when they take me with them, and they even tuk me sumwere very kewl to eat.
We stoped at that place Pat Troy's that they R alwys talking about where they drenk bier sumtimes becuz they haf this sign:
We sat on the padio and nice people broght me gud fuds. I started with sum appetizers of bonz and a nu thing called Irish soduh bred. It was gud and the nice people evin brought me my own water dish sew I culd wash it all down:
Little did i no that pat troys has a doogie menu and that mom bought me lam stew. it was very good and i even 8 all of the vegetabuls it was sew yummy. I like that they garnishid it with grein dog bonz. it is all about the presintation.
i wish mom and dad took me 2 this place every day. I don't no how i have gotten to be 9 yers old and this was my first time at a restaurant. I rilly like irish pubs especially and now i no why mom and dad like 2 go to them 2. Luv and liks, Japhy
No comments:
Post a Comment