And now that that's over its time to sit back and wait for a new President to be picked by the masses (my estimate is 55 - 45 Obama), and drink the Mrs. new concoction: The Virginia Blue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - a cocktail in one hand - a smoke in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO!? What a ride!"
And now that that's over its time to sit back and wait for a new President to be picked by the masses (my estimate is 55 - 45 Obama), and drink the Mrs. new concoction: The Virginia Blue
2 comments:
VIRGINIA BLUE!!!!
I never considered the swing state significance.... Thank you for voting.
Meanwhile, Kodiak went for Geezer/Airhead pretty solidly. And sadly.
it was a close one here and I can honestly say our vote counted as it was NOVA and Alexandria (72%-27% for Obama) that won the state for him. I'm not surprised about McCain /Palin, but I am shocked on Uncle Ted’s lead, there is a lot of talk here inside the Beltway about some shenanigans going on up there, they are calling it the new FL or OH. OHHHH…. and the talk is you just inherited more than your Gov back, she will be handled (read doing what she is told) by her GOP handlers that are going back with her to help govern so she does the “electable thing” so she will be ready for the senate and / or 2012. Hey from Karl Rove’s lips so I’m just saying!!! It’s nice hanging out with DC lawyers (DOJ and Dem party) while they are drinking.
Post a Comment