Yeah, that's love. Nevermind that he gave me crap because I didn't make the heels and toes white as in the team's logo. And let's not forget that my timing, as usual, is impeccable such that these cushy thick Merino wool socks were finished at the beginning of the summer. At any rate, hopefully they will function as some sort of good luck totem for the Sox,
Friday, June 13, 2008
And The man always makes fun of my knitting...
I really think that the best thing to do when someone teases you about your obsessions habits is to do something that shows how they can benefit from said obsession habit. In this case, since we all know that The Man has a serious problem is a rabid Red Sox fan, what better gift to say I told you so show my love by knitting him his very own pair of Red Sox?

Yeah, that's love. Nevermind that he gave me crap because I didn't make the heels and toes white as in the team's logo. And let's not forget that my timing, as usual, is impeccable such that these cushy thick Merino wool socks were finished at the beginning of the summer. At any rate, hopefully they will function as some sort of good luck totem for the Sox,'cause they could really use it although they really do not need it becuase they are the best team EVER!.
Yeah, that's love. Nevermind that he gave me crap because I didn't make the heels and toes white as in the team's logo. And let's not forget that my timing, as usual, is impeccable such that these cushy thick Merino wool socks were finished at the beginning of the summer. At any rate, hopefully they will function as some sort of good luck totem for the Sox,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment