Thursday, June 26, 2008

Nieces!

I absolutely love being married to The Man... everyday is full of little surprises. He is kind, generous, sweet, and very funny. That being said though, one of the best things about marrying him is that I got to become an Auntie. There is really something to be said for having adorable nieces to spoil. I was so excited when we went down to Richmond for The Boy's graduation becuase they were coming down as well. (Their parents are way cool too, but the girls are much cuter.) Here are some pics, long overdue, of the wee ones:

The littlest just being her, running about with one of the 574 freeze pops consumed by the girls on that scorching-hot weekend. I mean, come on, look at that face... could you say no if she asked you for a freeze pop? I think not...

And speaking of cute, here is her older sister, holding it down on a Triceratops at the Children's Museum of Richmond.

Oh, and I'm sure this won't win me any points with the fam, but here is the brother-in-law holding it down in his new pimpmobile:

Although I think the wee one has better taste in cars:

Anyway, did you know that sweet little girls hatch from eggs?

And that they make the best hairstylists ever?

And that they have nice mommies who sometimes masquerade as pretty trees?


I just had to part with this shot:

Don't worry, they have plenty of food and water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of the other nice thing s about nieces is you can spoil'em & then hand them back off to their parents ;)

Nice pix.

Bro (in law)