As the temps here are dipping into the 50s at night ( I know... I know some of you would like the temp to get up to the 50s during midday). Considering when we landed here a year ago we were greeted with temps of up to 102, I figured I'd post a few more beach pics.

Having grown up in an Irish area (Boston duhhh ) I never realized that we had our own Riviera until this trip as my new sleeveless "wife beater" t-shirt shows.

Having grown up in an Irish area (Boston duhhh ) I never realized that we had our own Riviera until this trip as my new sleeveless "wife beater" t-shirt shows.
I think I said this last year.... the fire pit on the beach in August in Mass is not used for the same reason we lit a fire in AK. Here it was ambiance.... AK it was to get warm
Japhy was very confused because usually people are standing on the shore and throwing the ball into the water for him.... here everyone is in the water and he is on shore with the ball.
He was pretty happy having a whole beach to himself.... reminded him of AK.
3 comments:
A year away from Kodiak, huh?
Heard about CK1's big move from the rock?
yup, been a year and we are so missing K-town. Where did Silent Bob wonder to?????
He's going to take Homer by storm on Nov. 2.
Post a Comment