Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is he Good or Bad????

So without having cable I have to rely on getting my snippets of FOX News and their "fair and balanced " reporting from the interwebs and radio, I was kind of bewildered by this recent Real Clear Politics data that showed a recent Fox News Poll on the President's approval rating. According to most of the pundits on Fox and other right wing talk show hosts El Presidente has gone beyond being a socialist to being a fascist and hearing them say things like "he is the worst President we have had" and yes there was talk about starting impeachment hearings on one show. So why do THEIR poll numbers show his approval ratings at 62 %???? I'm so confused.



PollDate Sample
Approve
Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 04/14 - 04/23 -- 61.8 31.4 +30.4
FOX News 04/22 - 04/23 900 RV 62 29 +33
Gallup 04/21 - 04/23 1547 A 65 28 +37
Rasmussen Reports 04/21 - 04/23 1500 LV 55 44 +11
Pew Research 04/14 - 04/21 1507 A 63 26 +37
Associated Press/GfK 04/16 - 04/20 1000 A 64 30 +34

No comments: