Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summer is Officially Here

I know its not June 21st yet and I know it will be in the high 80s this weekend, but for me the REAL first day of summer is the first series between the Red Sox and the Evil Empire. That day is tomorrow at 7:10 EST. My only dilemma is that I only have 1 package of Fenway Franks left in the freezer, heck that won't even last me through this 3 game series let alone the summer.


There might have to be a 897 mile drunk road trip in the near future with a cooler full of dry ice!!

5 comments:

Ishmael said...

A Fenway Frank.... Is that like a Dodger Dog?

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

no it's MUCH better

The Mrs. said...

I second that- they taste like victory, baby.

The Mrs. said...

And pig anus.

Ishmael said...

That was so funny. But then again, rat lips are some of my favorite meats.