Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boo-boo heads

OK, so the title is actually taken from a Del Tha Funky Homosapien rhyme, but seeing these two on the couch together, with their boo boos, brought the song to mind:


Yep, Japhy is still recovering from his ear hematoma, and The Man has a lovely condition in his eye called blepharitis. So, I am playing Florence Nightingale, changing bandages and administering medications as needed... but, everyone is slowly improving, so hopefully I will be able to relinquish the role soon!

4 comments:

Ishmael said...

Nice to know you folks are alive, and if not well, at least on the mend.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

We are alive and kicking, the Mrs. is hot and heavy in to school and work and I'm hopefully going to be finishing up my 8 month training program 3 months early. Send us some SNOW!!! word is you have plenty of it.

Ishmael said...

Oh good freakin' lord, do we have snow. But the Mrs. would surely kill me for ruining the chili peppers she's planted (of which I'm hoping to get a care package of this summer....).

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

A care package will be sent including my world famous hot sauce made from said chili pepers