This is what happens when the Mrs. works in a supplement section of the organic market.....
And if that isn't enough........ there's more
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - a cocktail in one hand - a smoke in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO HOO!? What a ride!"
2 comments:
Great. Between the ghetto patio and cluttered cupboards & counters, everyone is going to think that I am a terrible homemaker. Which I guess I am. But at least I can cook real good.
LOL. I can totally identify with that. I had a cupboard look exactly like that at one time and then I finally figured out all my supplements were going down the tubes as expensive urine.
Post a Comment