Friday, July 6, 2007

Camping - Part 2

Some more boring pictures for the families






So the Mrs. couldn't see a whale with an eye and even a tail in this picture or maybe it was just me and I had some really bad crack.












Sunrise on the 4th was beautiful even though I had to deal with the Mrs. ever so cheerful attitude at 5:30AM. She believes the hours of 4:00AM to 10:00AM should be outlawed











I on the other hand think this is the best part of the day, especially when sipping on some coffee at the beach. And yes that is a real smile on my face at 5:30AM












Once I poured 2 Red Bulls down her throat she pepped up and even managed a smile while she made a great breakfast










Now I know the Northwest Fam could unmistakeably make out the screams they heard at 8:30AM on the 4th, but for the east coast fam that heard the scream but couldn't make out the words I'll repeat them cold...explicative...cold...explicative cold..explicative..explicative. I figured after being in the water for a few minutes my body would adapt, boy was I wrong





If you're going to Kodiak Alaska
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair

No comments: