Just a couple of photos of the American River
You really couldn't ask for a better day sunny and in the 70s
The Mrs. giving new meaning to eating sushi. This is a good size Dolly.
Performing open heart surgery although I don't think the procedure calls for removing the heart and lungs and everything else.
While we were at the Olds River I got a bright idea!! I'll start a vertical golf course and instead of sand traps I'll have snow traps. Only problem is if you over shoot the cup while putting your next putt will be with your driver back at the bottom again!!
Well its off to bed early tonight as I have the hard task of getting the Mrs. up and out of the house at 6:30AM so we can hopefully slay some "butts". Frank just called and he has the fishin fever.
No comments:
Post a Comment