If it gets to hot under the Tiki bar the full size pool is right next to it
If gambling is your fancy, right across the river is this casino / cruise boat that goes out 3 miles and floats around. Wow you can lose your money and lunch if its rough out at the same time. Why didn't I know about THIS Coast Guard when I was in
A couple of weeks ago Hank Steinbrenner son of George "Darth Vader" Steinbrenner said "there was no such thing as Red Sox Nation" then he said "the Yankees Universe was far more popular than Red Sox Nation" . Tell that to this store in Miami sporting Red Sox hats and T-shirts in their storefront.
I stood at this sign for an hour scratching my head wondering what a tourist emergency was ???????
1 comment:
I'm pretty sure it has to do with a lack of public restrooms.
Post a Comment