Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hola de Miami.....

Welcome to Miami where they hustle hey.... And they ride duce tres like everyday..... Palm trees, blue skies, ganstas and goons..... Where parties don't stop till the next afternoon.....

In the words of Will Smith Yo!!!! Ok enough white boy trying to rap, I bopped down to Miami for a few days of fun in the sun (ok and a little work, someone has to pay for my vacations).








I wish I brought my clubs.... I wish I had clubs. This is the view out my hotel room.












This sign scared me more then the "usual" Beware of Bears signs.














This is one of the locals down here.











I'm thinking this could be my next career, the Kodiak to Adak Ferry in 27 minutes.

2 comments:

Ishmael said...

I wonder how fast a boat like that could actually make it the 100 miles from Kodiak to Homer on a calm day? Well, the calm day.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

those things do about 60 to 70 mph so maybe an hour and a half tops