The Man is down in Miami this week for work, so while he is gone, I figured I would sit in and talk about some of the fun things we did last week.
This is mostly because I do not want the people at KMXT to think that all we did was drink heavily and watch the St. Paddy's parade. That was actually a very small portion of Casey's visit, and for the most part (save for the rousing rendition of "Country Roads") he was very well-behaved. We even got our culture and history on...
Because Casey was here to cover the Valdez hearing, his contact in DC was the area correspondent for the Alaska Public Radio Network. He offered Casey a tour of the C(r)apital, and said that I could come along as well!
Urrgh... was just getting ready to upload pictures, then realized that the pertinent photos are saved on the laptop. The laptop is also in Miami with The Man. Nice. Especially nice is that he told me I needed to blog while he was gone about the fun stuff I did last week. Oh well, at least for once I have a good reason not to do what he asks. Pics to follow in a couple of days!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment