While the Mrs. did a moving post on the Memorial Day Weekend activities we did take lots of photos so I figure I would share more.
This Vet wasn't able to ride his Harley with his brothers but he came anyway (click on the pic and read the sign)
Our neighbors Chad and Carolyn watching the bikes.
Okay here's the story, I walked by this gruff looking Marine Vet as he waved on the bikes. As I passed I thought that's a cool pic so as I turned, this couple walking by (might be Japanese Tourists or they might just be from Boise Idaho, who knows) stopped and asked him to pose with the male. You had to be there but it was a touching moment.
Another "observation" were these two Airborne soldiers with their flag honoring the riders on one side of the street and the bikes honking back.
A hundred feet down the road was this gentleman..... and the bikes were honking for him also.
Chad & Carolyn and their boy admire one of the 350,000 or so rides.
This was one of the cool rides I saw, every paintable part was painted like a snake skin.
Another cool bike with cool "ink" ???
To leave you with a statue at the Vietnam Memorial that is depicting a White, Hispanic and African American soldier named "Three Soldiers"
2 comments:
Those are some pretty touching images, man. Thanks. Love that Devil's Mistress hardtail.
It was a very moving ordeal but there were some cool bikes
Post a Comment