Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cheap wine and Jerry Garcia

Its funny what cheap wine and Jerry Garcia can pull out from the repressed memory files. As I sit here listening to Jerry G and David Grisman, I had this flashback to my days of youth when attempting to party at a local cemetery (didn’t everyone) the front gate of the cemetery was locked with a padlock, being the rocket scientist that I was at the time I figured if I just drive slowly into the center point of the gate where the lock was that the pressure from the car would certainly be enough force to bust the lock and allow entrance. WRONG Einstein, little did I know that the gate hinges would give easier then the padlock. Unfortunately the cheap wine only brings back pieces of said memory but I can only guess that we had a good time that night and drank our Schlitz and listened to Jerry G. and David G. until the wee hours. (note to self: stop listening to your old music, unless your sure the statute of limitations has expired)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got a call from Detective Billings. He handles the cold case files at the West Roxbury PD and would like to have a little "chat" with you.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Fortunately for me Alaska does not have an extradition policy with the United States