Sunday, January 7, 2007

Just when I thought the weather sucked

I just checked the weather for the next few days and thought... dang this sucks, then for the heck of it I checked the forecast in Fairbanks just a little ways from here as the crow flies (attached to the wing of a 747) and said to myself...self it taint as bad as Fairbanks

KODIAK
Tonight: Mostly cloudy with isolated snow showers. Lows 5 to 15 above.
Monday: Partly sunny with isolated snow showers. Highs in the upper teens to mid 20s. Monday Night: Partly cloudy. Lows 5 to 15 above.
Tuesday: Sunny. Highs in the teens to mid 20s. West wind 10 to 25 mph

FAIRBANKS
Tonight: Mostly cloudy. Flurries. Lows 20 to 35 below. Light winds.
Monday: Cloudy. Flurries. Highs temperatures remaining 20 to 30 below. Light winds.
Monday Night: Partly cloudy. Patchy ice fog. Lows 30 to 45 below. Light winds.
Tuesday: Mostly clear. Highs 20 to 35 below. Light winds.

No comments: