Lately, newspaper mentioned cheap air fare
I gotta to fly to saint somewhere
I'm close to bodily harm
This mornin, I shot six holes in my freezer
I think I got cabin fever
Somebody sound the alarm
Ok so its not that bad, but at least with all this snow it could be fun snow, the kind you can go frolic in. We are caught within half a degree of snow / rain which is just yucky and not much fun. I did find it funny as I was on my way to the office this afternoon, the local news director a friend of ours was giving the Kodiak forecast and PRESENT conditions. As I heard Jay say it is raining now in Kodiak I looked out my windshield and wondered which Kodiak he was referring to.
1 comment:
That's the half-degree difference between Signal Hill and the far side of Dead Man's Curve.
-- Weathercaster Jay
Post a Comment