Thursday, January 18, 2007

Fish Tales



With el-crappo weather I figured now would be a good time to look back at some of the summer photos, first is the boy with his first Alaska caught chum salmon. After years of East Coast Striper fishing having produced a couple of blue fish and one fluke he was ecstatic to catch this 14lb within moments of starting to fish.














The girl wasn't as ecstatic as the boy but while landing the fish she was yipping and yapping for joy.










Lizzy caught the biggest fish of the summer with this nice silver caught 10 minutes from the house on the Buskin River.

















The kids were stoked at their first day of fishing in Kodiak, the overall total for their trip was about 20-25 salmon, way to represent the East Coast










While searching the hundreds of fishing pictures we have I realized they are of everyone else catching fish but me (guess who takes the pictures). I was able to find one (thanks Kimmy)

No comments: