Sunday, January 14, 2007

Patriots receive help from above


As I sat on the edge of my seat for the WHOLE second half I honestly didn't think the Pats had a chance. SD's defence was turning Brady into a high school freshman QB. Then we pulled it off and I thought wow there must have been some Divine intervention at play and then I read later that I was close in my assumption. Turns out Sunita Williams a native of Mass. who is currently conducting a mission on the International Space Station sent a message to the Patriots from space. So it wasn't divine but it worked. Onward to Indy........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog "chidbugger." Hey, did I mention Mike Vrabel is my neighbor?

P.S. Where's my King Crab?

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

we are dying the Red King Crab green and bringing it with us for St. Paddys