Okay here is one for the complaint department…… Why can’t crack / meth heads work on a normal schedule? Here I sit at 12:50 AM on a Friday night after just waking up from a 7 hour nap. Why you might ask did I sleep from 6PM to 12:30AM? Because I have been up since Thursday morning at 6 doing my regular work and waiting for a crack head dealer to make the right move, unfortunately his schedule and mine are opposite (I work days / he works nights). Oh well as I sit here looking at a keyboard he is looking at the walls of the cell, minus his crack, big wad of cashola, guns, computer, car, etc……. Its all good in the end!
PS. It didn’t take me long to turn to the darkside
Saturday, January 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment