Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Command Central

When we moved in and were getting everything set up the Mrs. mentioned to the MIL about Command Central, which she got a kick out of it. So being bored tonight I thought I would post a picture of where I spend most of my time when not on an adventure or at work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the scanner? Or did you leave that in RI? Seems there'd be lots to hear down there.

BTW....a 7.2 quake in the Aleutians?

Ishmael said...

Is that really your office? The type is a little blurry... Does the top left label say "Red Sex Stuff?" Because I don't know what that is.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Ish, It says World Champion, King of the World, Ya Baby… We did it again Red Sox Stuff.

Bro, I just haven't dug it out of our stuff yet