I get to enjoy beautiful sunrises this time of year as it breaks the horizon around 7 when I get into the office. My first 20 minutes of the day are looking out the window drinking my coffee. Luckily for me my whole back wall is a window
A less bright view because after that first 20 minutes its to bright in there and hard to sleep
This is the view the rest of the day with the Capital and Washington Monument in the foreground and RFK Stadium in the distance. Not bad for a seventh floor view.
Also my office is located in a building that houses a 4 floor mall including 5 restaurants a brew pub and 17 smaller fast food restaurants in the food court. Besides the mall it is also the home of the Washington Capitals and has 2 NHL size ice rinks. The Caps do their practicing here and their main office is here, but they play their games at the Verizon Center
2 comments:
Wow, who knew you'd end up a desk jockey in D.C.? I guess all those years trolling for bad guys in the out of doors entitles you to a little indoor time.
Merry Christmas to you and the Missus and little ones.
I'm still trolling for bad guys except now I'm doing it in a comfortable chair and from a computer named Hal.
Hopefully you and the Men in Black will have a Merry Festivus.
PS from the Mrs.....
Miss you lots! Spoke with Jen the other day- she mentioned running into you at Tony's and I felt a pang of nostalgia. Sigh. Have a very merry one... Lizzy
Post a Comment