Just a few miscellaneous shots from past weeks......
Introducing the next President and Vice-President of the United States...scary.. well the Prez part is. Although the more I watch Fox News, El Dittohead, Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity bash her and say that it would be just like the past 8 Clinton years, the more I want to vote for her. I know I know... stop watching them...but they are so dang funny and they should change the name from Fox News to Comedy Central
I had several captions for this one, but I'll refrain. We wandered by the White House on one of our outings
This is as close as they let me get with jeans, a hoodie and a baseball cap. Now if I had a suit on, dark shades and an ear piece I can get closer...go figure
The Washington Monument seems to be the focal point in DC and while I'm getting tired of taking photos of it, I thought this one was cool with the sun behind it
Being as we live in Old Town Alexandria with all its ties to Colonial days we try to re-create the days of yore by using a lot of candles and oil lamps. We have enough in the living and dining room that we can even read by them. Of course the Christmas Tree lights help.
No comments:
Post a Comment