The kiddos and me stop for a posed shot at the courthouse (and no we weren't on our way in)
The next 2 shots are for the FIL who is a connoisseur on salt water taffy. Here the Mrs. loads up on 30-40 different types.
A package will be heading to the NW soon
This is the actual lock still used on one of the businesses operating out of these 250 year old buildings in Old Town
The gang taking a break during the shop-till-you-drop spree
Last night we went for some dinner and live Irish Music at Pat Toys
I am still working on my low light video but hopefully this does justice to the singer. He is very good with this rendition of Rocky Road to Dublin on the bodhran
2 comments:
Dude,
Looks like a fun time, and I hope some of that saltwater taffy makes it to the far far far north west ifyanowhatimean....
But that video... Is that guy singing backwards? Because I'm sure I hear "paul is dead, paul is dead, paul is dead."
Hoppy Mule Deer!
no backwards singing, he just has a heavy Irish brogue. We'll send a taffy care package your way
Post a Comment