This was my second visit and I could probably go 10 more times its that impressive. The first time was with the kiddos and they loved it and this time the Mrs. loved it so much we joined.
The Mrs. with T Rex, this one lived about 67 million years ago during the Late Cretaceous Period. She was discovered in 1990 on the Cheyenne River Sioux Indian Reservation in South Dakota
Another of the Mrs. with a...umm...a...umm a something that lived a real long time ago
A view down on the main floor housing the fossilized remains of prehistoric pets of the cavemen
Not sure if I posted one of these from the first trip and I'm to lazy to look back so I'll post it again. This is the famous Hope Diamond and is 45.5 carats and has been around since before 1668
Another view just to show you the size of this rock
So.... funny story here... The Mrs. posing in DC with a Kodiak Brown Bear that was taken at the Buffalo NY Zoo. Ok so it sounded funny to me
No comments:
Post a Comment