With 16 days to go until Christmas we not only have the tree up but its decorated and there are presents under the tree WOW!! Usually we are squared away and all set by December 28th
Not the biggest tree going but with low ceilings this one worked perfectly. I again did my part by staying out of the living room
The Mrs. was busy all day wrapping all the gifts so another miracle is that everyone will get their gifts before Christmas is over this year.
2 comments:
Lovely tree!! So, if I get caught poaching one from CG property this year, will you put in a good word in my defense?? Also, to the Mrs: Hi! I think I lost your email somewhere, but have been meaning to get in touch. Thanks for the phone call - I'm up to my eyeballs in learning the ropes, so would love to be in contact with you about all that good stuff :) So...new job? How is it going? -miss you guys - L.
Just don't take one on the roadside, earn the tree and walk in a few hundred yards and no one will care. The Mrs. will be calling you soon and her job is like a night out at Tony's or hanging with Jason
Post a Comment