Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Manic Monday

Today was another dreary dark day and its Monday so not a lot of motivation to get out and do much. This morning at work as I was playing with my camera it reminded me that someone had asked about what exactly I do and if I have my own office so I figured here is my next blog. First off as far as what I do the below pictures kind of give a good idea...I sit around all day and take pictures of my office (boss if your reading this I'm kidding). We have a sweet little suite in the main building on the base, it consists of a conference room, 2 offices and an interview room with a two way mirror where I can watch people sweat after we lay down the plastic on the floor saying we don't want to get blood on the carpet.





Here is the conference room and table. The table doubles as a lunch table, come to think of it thats all we use it for.








This is my lackys office (notice how small it is compared to mine...hehehe)









Here is the two way mirror in my office looking into the interview room






Just some randon shots of my office, noticed the box of Red Sox crying tissues


And yes even though they didn't win I am still a loyal fan to the end....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It must have taken weeks for you to clean your office for those "impromptu" pix.

Also, that 2 way mirror looks like it lets those being interrogated see you vs the other way around. Not for nothing but how intimidated could they be with such a clean office.

Cheeseburger In Paradise said...

Believe it or not unlike my bedroom growing up my office looks like that most of the time. It has to so I can greet the Heads of State of Kodiak and other important people here. As for the two-way mirror it works better when the light in my office is off, then I can watch and not be seen although without the light off I tend to doze off frequently.