There have been no posts or pictures for several days for three reasons. First is the usual..... WEATHER, second is that for some strange reason someone thought that I am supposed to do other things up here than go on adventures such as WORK. All I can say is someone must have put something in the water, because the last several days have found me handling some crazy and not pretty stuff. Third is Whale Fest, the Mrs has been flat out working all day and running events every night. The nice thing is that everything has been highy successfull and she is getting mad props for the festival so far. Okay enough excuses......
On a positive note, on day 27 and with 13 days to go I went to work and got on the scale (drum roll) BINGO i lost the 23 Lbs and am in compliance. Now excuse me while I shove my 5th DOUBLE Big Mac (the McKinley Big Mac) down my throat.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment