It was so nice the Mrs. broke out the skirt and sandals for the walk
even though its a short mile and a half the first 3/4 are up what I call my little Heartbreak Hill (I know one person will get that) as these show
This is the first 1/2 mile and while not steep I'm huffing by the top, sometimes I have to stop before the last 1/4 and catch my breath and have a smoke
This is the last 1/4 much steeper, at least the walk back is all downhill
When the Mrs. isn't teaching or working in the office or if its just nice out this is where she spends most of her time (tough job) behind the green house are the beds where all the veggies will go
Here she is putting the sprouts to bed after a little bath
No comments:
Post a Comment