So yesterday I check my site counter to see if my little ole blog that I set up to share pictures and our adventures with the fam both back east and in the northwest has been read by said fam and holy s*&$ I have over 60 hits from all over the place including someone in the US House of Representatives (house.gov), the US Senate (senate.gov), the state of AK, the US Air Force, the FDA?? (fda.gov) along with locations all over Alaska and the country. I start to think back, what have I said? Have I leaked highly sensitive government secrets even though I don't know any? How did they find little ole me? Have I cast words of disparagement upon our elected officials? What what what?
Then I receive an e-mail from a friend that says......
"Yer blog got mad props from the ADN in today's newsreader. About halfway down the middle column. Check it:
http://www.adn.com/news/alaska/newsreader/story/8819023p-8719920c.html"
Now the ADN is the Anchorage Daily News, the biggest newspaper in Alaska and they linked to my blog on the buffalo stampede here in Kodiak (http://adqscott.blogspot.com/2007/04/oh-give-me-home.html). So state secrets are still safe and my little ole blog has been outed for the world or at least 60 people to see, so much for anonymity.
1 comment:
It's the price of fame, dog. Besides, you have interesting things to say, so cheer up.
Post a Comment