Another crappy day so no photos and to much time this afternoon watching TV.....
So today as I was flicking through the afternoon pundit shows catching my 5 minutes of far right and far left I watched Bill O’Reilly talking about the low morals in America and the outrages behavior of girls on spring break nowadays?? And shows that depict women kissing women, he was discussing what went wrong in the country. He even went so far as to have a Lesbian on to address the issue. Fortunately she came out and said this has nothing to do with them but perv guys that want to see this stuff and I agree (just ordered Girls Gone Wild Volume 15). Sooooooo….
Commentary #1: The only reason the right and O’Reilly know this behavior is happening is because of the invention of video cameras, digital cameras, internet, MySpace and YouTube. In 1982 I saw the same girls going wild on the beach in Ft. Liquordale and the Iney (sp) Teanie Weanie bikini contest at the Candy Store (a club in Ft. Liquordale). Only difference back in 1982 is there were no digital and video cameras and Al Gore hadn’t invented the internet yet. And I know for a fact these girls didn’t act like that back home in Puritanical New England and in the Bible Belt, which is where several that I met were from.
Commentary #2: I hear all the time on several Fox News shows (O’Reilly & Hannity) about the demise of this country and the moral decay due to the liberals that put crap on TV. Funny thing is the most scandalous shows on TV (The Shield, Dirt, Nip/Tuck) and others that I can’t think of right now are all on FX and who is FX you ask?? Its Fox!!! Explain that to me.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment