After a gorgeous week here where we thought... Thank God winter is over.... its baccckkk. Here is the forecast for the next few days...
Wednesday: Rain and snow. Little snow accumulation. Temperatures steady in the 30s. East wind 30 to 45 mph.
Wednesday Night: Rain and snow in the evening...then snow after midnight. Snow accumulation 2 to 4 inches. Lows in the upper 20s to mid 30s. Northeast wind 30 to 45 mph.
Thursday and Thursday Night: Rain and snow. Highs in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Lows in the 30s. East wind 25 to 40 mph.
At least I got out today and captured a few shots of this guy that actually got POed at me for taking his picture, gee you would think I was a paparazzi taking a shot of Britney's who-haw or something
Here he is looking all magestic and such
He sees that I'm taking photos of him
And now he Bit.... me out and loudly I might add ( if you click on the photo its worth saving and printing in color)
No comments:
Post a Comment