Sunday, May 13, 2007

36.5 out of 42 hours

Still pulling the long hours with the clients, so I figure out of 42 hours of adventure / fun time daylight hours this weekend I worked 36.5 of them, does not leave a lot of fun time.


We did have some friends over last night for another of the Mrs. feasts. She made stuffed mushrooms, spring rolls w/ shrimp, flat bread with smoked salmon caramelized onions and other yummy stuff, and red king crab. I was told it was delicious as I did not join the festivities until 9:30








The gang digging into the King Crab













Rob being the good fisheries biologist that he is, researched, studied, examined, re-researched, dissected the crab before devouring it













The gang chilling out enjoying pleasant conversation and waiting for Jason to black out, he is off to the right sitting on the floor I think talking to himself












Jason going... going..... almost gone
This is Brandon, he seems to tag along with anybody and just kind of ends up places. Last night it was our house. Brandon is one of those nappy headed, ponytail wearing, earthy/crunchy, eco hippy types from..... the BRONX!!!
Funny story, the Mrs. being who she is is always bringing home stray people to feed them and make them feel welcome. One day she was talking with Brandon and invited him over for dinner some day when we have other friends over. The next morning he called the house around 11AM (I answered) it was Brandon calling the Mrs. for a date !!!!!!

No comments: