We did venture from the confines of our dry cave for a short period to head down to Crab Fest to partake in some crab. This year was cheaper then 2 years ago and the Mrs. went conventional and got the legs while I was lazy and opted for the crab sandwich w/ cheese and on a sourdough roll (yum). The only downside for the weekend (and maybe I just missed it in the paper or on the radio) was the lack of at least acknowledgement that its Memorial Day and a time to at least stand around a cemetery of vets or a little service honoring those that gave so we can eat crab at crab fest, again I might be wrong and missed it in the events calender a few shots from the soggy fest....
Those are some inviting looking clouds in the background
Digging into her plate of crab
The weather didn't stop the crowds or the rides even though it started raining again 5 minutes after this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment