So I thought my "only in Alaska" reindeer races blog couldn't be out done... until now. I was reading online the Anchorage Daily News (remember the one that outed me) and I come across this photo gallery with the heading "Fur Bikini Contest at Chilkoot Charlies". CC is the big hot spot in Anchorage and has some good entertainment and acts although we have never been there. My curiosity got the best of me so I peeped it out and and this is some of what I saw, I only saved 3 of the pictures so I don't know how many more there are

What's next frozen icicle T-shirt contests??? Here is the flier for the event, I like the fact that they promote Beer drinking contests up here!!

On that note I'm off to bed, I'm up an hour later then I wanted to be, the Mrs is asleep and now I feel like a pervert for looking at fur bikinis
No comments:
Post a Comment